Sunday, April 26, 2009

93 Days Post Resolve... The Time Has Come

Sorry that I have not updated my journal in a while... work has been very demanding. Also the beautiful weather has arrived and I cannot think of anything else but being outside.

On Wednesday, April 22nd, which was 89 days Post Resolve, I woke up and felt different. For those who have been following my journal, a while back I woke up and my area down below shrunk. I am not sure if anyone remembers the day when that occurred, but I did post it in my journal so feel free to get details as to what I am referring to. Anyway, the same thing happened again on the 22nd. Also, I have always had that needle prick feeling on the spot of where I was infected with H, which I believe to be nerve damage. Well, since the 22nd, that needle prick/tingle whatever you want to call it, has went away. Someone told me that Vitamin E, I believe they said it was Vitamin E, helps heal nerve damage. I have been taking a strong dose of vitamins, so I am not sure if that helped or it healed on it's own. I hope that I am not jinxing myself here, but on 89 days Post Resolve, everything disappeared.

I emailed Resolve and Dave told me that I should get the Western Blot done. I was really looking forward to getting the test done on my 90th day, which was April 23rd, but between work and my personal life, I have not had time for much else. Dave told me that Quest Labs does Western Blot Tests now and that if I need a prescription he may be able to help me out. I am going to call Quest Lab tomorrow to see what I need to do to get this test done ASAP. If I need a prescription, I will give Dave a call and go from there. I have done a lot of research on the Western Blot and think this is the best test out there.

That is all for my updates. I will post as soon as I find out more info on the Western Blot test. I will not be posting my pin number before I test. I heard of people altering test results, so I will keep it confidential. As soon as the results are in, whether good or bad, I will post my pin number. I am not sure if Quest Lab gives you a pin number like tstd, but if they do, I will post it after the results are in. If they do not, and my results are NEGATIVE, I will scan the results and post them online. Wish me luck...

1 comment:

New Beginnings aka Love said...

Can't wait to hear the results. Glad to hear everything is going well. Keep me updated on everything. I am looking forward to hearing you came back negative. ::hugs::