Sunday, March 1, 2009

37 Days Post Resolve

I am approaching the 45 day mark. Two people on Resolve have tested NEGATIVE on their 45 day mark. I stated before starting Resolve that I would test before Resolve, after Step 3 of Resolve, 45 days post Resolve, and then 90 days post Resolve. If my tingles are completely gone, I will test on my 45th day, which is on March 9th.

Today my tingles are gone, but I can still feel where they were. I know that this may not make any sense, but it is difficult to describe.

So my first side affect of POST Resolve... as I stated during Step 3, I had severe diarrhea. Most days, I went up to 6 times a day. My booty truly felt uncomfortable during Step 3. Well, ever since Resolve, I have had a lot of discomfort there. I have always been a regular "pooper" and since Resolve, I continued to go at least 2 times a day. My butt has never been so uncomfortable since finishing Resolve. This is kind of embarrassing, but I wanted to make a note of it in my journal. In a nutshell, my butt has not healed since Resolve.

Which type are you? LOL

2 comments:

IT can BE done IN 2009 said...

Funny, since starting my kit I would have to say Type 6. I was inspired to start my own blog http://putyourpantsononelegatatime.blogspot.com/ Though i'm new at this i'm not sure if i have everything down pat on how to use blogger. I have no friends on here :( I dedicated last night to reading every post you have made on your blog. I'm so happy that things are working out for you, I hope to see you on my page soon. There might come a time when I need a boot in the butt if I'm slacking, I hope you can be there to help me out.

FaithRN said...

Hello Fighter! Trucking along on step 3 but my damn tinglies have not ceased. I hope it happens soon. I'm praying for you girl! We need another negative test and I'd just assume it was you! Sending lots of encouragement and happy thoughts your way....oh...and "negative" thoughts too. :)