Thursday, May 7, 2009

PCR TEST NEGATIVE!!!!!

I AM FREAKING OUT OVER HERE... MY PCR TEST CAME BACK:

NEGATIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I HAD IT DONE THROUGH MY GYNO OFFICE AND SHE WAS SPEECHLESS. SHE NEVER HEARD OF RESOLVE AND SAID THE PCR TEST IS NOT ACCURATE UNLESS DONE THROUGH SPINAL FLUID. SHE REQUESTED THAT I GET THE iGg ANTIBODY TEST DONE ON TUESDAY. I GAVE HER THE RESOLVE SITE AND EXPLAINED EVERYTHING AND SHE THEN CLAIMED THAT MAYBE I HAD A FALSE POSITIVE. I TOLD HER THAT I WENT THROUGH TSTD.ORG HALFWAY THROUGH MY RESOLVE DETOX AND I HAVE THE PIN TO PROVE THAT I DID IN FACT HAVE HERPES. SHE SAID THAT THE ANTIBODY TEST ON TUESDAY WILL BE FINAL PROOF.

I AM SHAKING OVER HERE BECAUSE I AM NOT SURE IF THE PCR VIA BLOOD IS AN ACCURATE TEST OR NOT. I WANT TO BE HAPPY, BUT I AM AFRAID MY IgG ANTIBODY TEST WILL COME BACK POSITIVE.

SORRY, I JUST REALIZED THAT I HAVE MY CAPS ON.

ANYWAY, MY PCR TEST RESULTS SHOW THAT I DO NOT HAVE HERPES ANYMORE... TIME TO GET DRUNK!!!

MAYBE THAT NEEDLE PRICK FEELING WHERE MY BOIL WAS TRULY IS NERVE DAMAGE. HMMMMM

I AM AT A LOSS OF WORDS RIGHT NOW... I WONDER IF THE PCR VIA BLOOD TEST IS REALLY AN ACCURATE WAY TO TEST FOR HERPES.

AM I REALLY HERPES FREE?

7 comments:

Techie said...

Keep your HEAD UP. (both definitions :) ) and just enjoy your weekend. Dont let it bother you- be confident in your results. congratulations.

New Beginnings aka Love said...

Girl, I am extremely happy for you. Go take the IgG test. It will detect any antibodies .........but I have a really good feeling this one will come back negative as well. :) I am so happy. Now do you believe I am a real person..haha. So many people thought I worked for Resolve...haha. Nope...just your average joe I am! ::hugs::

dedication for a cure said...

i am sooooooooooo happy for you and i followed your blog is it any way to possibly i can email the negative result people because i want to follow everything you guys do

dedication for a cure said...

i will start in the end of june and i say good luck to all on the resolve commitment

Kristina said...

I'm so happy for you!!!
This is so good to hear (I also have herpes from Nov 2008).
Have a great life! Resolve? I have to look into this!!!

lots of love,
Kristina
- Cure for Herpes

Dreaming Girl said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!

Cat said...

Congratulations I enjoy hearing your successful story To be clear what was the name Of The drugs That you use??