Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Still Waiting...

I have not heard from my Gyno about my Western Blot test results. The University of Washington, who does the actual test, only does them a few days out of the week. I should have my results back any day. I called my Gyno to follow up on my results this evening, we shall see.

I really wish that I did not take the Western Blot now. I am so afraid of what the results will be. I am so happy to test Negative on the standard IgG test, that I am not sure what I would do if the Western Blot comes back Positive. I'm guessing that I would take another IgG and if that is Negative, again, I will move on with my life. That is the so called "Gold Standard" FDA Approved test.

I have been so moody the past two days. I have so much stress right now waiting for my results. I cannot believe that it takes this long to get my results back. I just want to move on with my life.

I will post the moment that I receive the call with my results... please pray for me. I want my 3rd and final test to be another Negative.

2 comments:

Dreaming Girl said...

don't let it stress you. you tested negative on one test, the one that matters.

jonh said...

I'm positive I checked My test yesterday and now I need to buy Valtrex Online