Thursday, May 28, 2009

I Am Officially Herpes Free!!!!

I just received a call from my Gyno with wonderful news... my Western Blot test came back Negative!!!!

I feel so sick and emotional right now. I am at work trying to hold it all in, but I feel like I am going to explode any moment now. I can finally move on with my life!!!

My Gyno said that the other doctors have to sign off on the results before I can pick them up, but once they are available for pickup, I will scan them and post them on my Blog.

For those who have been following my Blog, I will continue to update it, but not as often. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to email me.

I still have the nerve damage, and hope that it does not take over a year to go away. I say over a year because someone told me that sometimes it can take over a year for the nerve and tissue to heal.

I tested Negative on all three Herpes test... I need a hug!!!

10 comments:

dallas22 said...

Congratulations!!! I feel very inspired by your success and will do the program myself. What is your email address? I don't see it in your profile and I'm not sure where else to look.

New Beginnings aka Love said...

:)

Dreaming Girl said...

woo hoo!

Techie said...

hey gurlie- you get a copy of your blot yet?

IT can BE done IN 2009 said...

Fighter, take it in, take it all in... this is what you worked towards, all the schedule chages, the diet changes, the hiding from people.... now it's all in the past, wake up and tell yourself, it was all just a dream. You beat it.

Sorry i couldn't get to you sooner but yanno.... I've been knee deep in the shores of hell for the past ohh 2 months... haha i'm okay though, yaaaay fighter!

only1djgirl said...

how can i read new beginnings aka blog again she set it to private now

patience said...

I'm so happy for you. I'm looking forward to hearing good news when I test on July 23. By the way if you get in contact with New beginnings, will you ask her to invite me to view her blog. She doesn't know but she really inspired me. Thanks

Learning Life said...

Congrats! I'm amid step one, having started the treatment after reading another blog, now called: "My Diary after testing negative using Resolve Herpes "Back to...." That blog appears cut off now? It's asking me to login and when I do, it says I'm not invited? Let me know if there's any way you can ask that person if they can add me. Her story has been so helpful: Learning.Life.Lessons@gmail.com

onelastchance said...

Hello, I am new to computers and new to blogs, I have been living or trying to live with herpes for 2 years, I was infected by a lying boyfriend and now my life is unbearable. I was wondering about this product and wondering what the nerve damage is that your talking about? Please give me some feedback and let me know more about your personal side effects with resolve Thank you so much, I just need a second chance at life

jonh said...

I love your blog!!!I have been living or trying to live with herpes for 2 years, I was infected by a lying boyfriend and now my life is unbearable. I was wondering about this product and wondering what the nerve damage is that your talking about? Please give me some feedback and let me know more about your personal side effects with resolve Thank you so much, I just need a second chance at life, maybe I can buy Valtrex Online, what do you think about it??