Monday, May 11, 2009

Western Blot and the IgG Tests Tomorrow...

I think I have caught someone's attention... LOL

Someone who works for my Gyno has called me twice since my results. I am so happy to find someone at my Gyno office who is interested in what I have been doing to cure my HSV2. I called my Gyno on Friday to see if she can change my test that I am taking tomorrow from the IgG test, to the Western Blot test. Someone from her office called me back today and we spoke for over an hour about Resolve and many other things. She even called me back a second time to ask me more questions. She said she was researching Resolve over the weekend, and was thinking about the tests that I have requested. She informed me that her office has never heard of the PCR via Blood, and also of the Western Bot test. She said that she was on the phone with Quest Lab and Lab Corp requesting info on the Western Blot. Lab Corp had no clue what the Western Blot was, and Quest stated that they would send the blood to the University of Washington, but it is not an FDA approved HSV test. I asked her if she could go ahead and do both the IgG test and the Western Blot test. I am going to have to pay for the Western Blot, but she claims that my insurance will cover the IgG test. That is perfectly fine with me. I want to know if I am truly H free or not, and if I am I have done the only 3 accurate tests out there to prove myself. So tomorrow I go and take an IgG test and a Western Blot test.

Just so everyone knows... once I get these results back, I will post all three tests online (PCR, IgG, and the Western Blot).

I am so nervous to get my results back. I have truly caught my Gyno offices eye, and I really hope that my results come back Negative so that they can see that there is a cure out there. I asked her what she will do if both tests come back Negative, and she said she is not sure, but she does hope that the press hears about Resolve so that others can be cured. She said she doesn't understand why if this is a real cure, it is not all over the news. I told her that the pharmaceutical companies would then lose alot of money on Valtrex prescriptions. She also keeps saying that maybe I had a False Positive. I am going to give her my tstd.org pin number to prove to her that I did in fact have HSV2. For those who do not know, I tested (IgG) after Step 1 of Resolve just to see where my numbers where, and also for a second validation that I truly do have HSV2.

That spot where I was infected with HSV2 had the needle prick this weekend so I thought I would see what would happen if I put some Vagisil on it, and it went away. Not sure what is going on, but it went away. My Gyno said if both test come back Negative that she is going to run some other tests to see if I have some bacteria thing going on.

Well, wish me luck. I have been chugging this water down, and my stomach looks like a balloon. Since these two tests are checking for HSV Antibodies, I am trying to flush any dead virus, or Antibodies that I can out of my system before my tests tomorrow.

I want to mention one more thing... today at work I was reading one of the Hubs and also my HSV Journal and I had a problem with my network connection. So the ITA guy came over to see what was going on and he opened my Firefox window and was looking at my history. I almost freaked out... I really hope that he did not see that because you could clearly see the Herpes in the address. It is kind of funny, but it is not funny if he goes and tells everyone. hmmmmm For all he knows I could have been surfing that site for a family member or a friend. errrrrrr

Off to Martial Arts class...

9 comments:

New Beginnings aka Love said...

Fighter..I am so happy your gyno office is assisting you with the testing. That is just too cool. Love it...love it ...love it. Can't wait to hear how all of this turns out. Sending you my love and prayers. You go girl!

Toni said...

Hi, just came across your blog. I'm confused. Got diagnosed through the IgG - HSV 2 at 3.45. I believe I saw one of your IgG results in and around those numbers, too. I have not had an outbreak below the waste, but have had on and off burning sensations since a few months. I don't understand how one could test positive on the IgG test, then get a western blot and test negative. Should I go ahead and also get the Western Blot test?? What if that comes back negative? Which test should I believe?? Of course I'd be thrilled if I had a negative result... Please help me in my confusion. I'm devastated! Thank you so much!

Toni said...

Hi, just came across your blog. I'm confused. Got diagnosed through the IgG - HSV 2 at 3.45. I believe I saw one of your IgG results in and around those numbers, too. I have not had an outbreak below the waste, but have had on and off burning sensations since a few months. I don't understand how one could test positive on the IgG test, then get a western blot and test negative. Should I go ahead and also get the Western Blot test?? What if that comes back negative? Which test should I believe?? Of course I'd be thrilled if I had a negative result... Please help me in my confusion. I'm devastated! Thank you so much!

Nina West said...

Herpes Simplex Virus, A virus that totally ruined many of life. Nobody want to get this devastating illness but the truth is that you can easily catch the virus of herpes.
often considered that there is no cure for herpes this just a myth. you can eliminate herpes from your body if you will use Herpes Natural Cure . the best part of Herpes Natural Cure is there is no any side effects of it.

Noah Alexis said...

Hello everyone my name is noah alexis am here to express my joy about how i got cure from a herbal doctor,i never knew i was ever going to get rid of this illness until i meet this herbal doctor called DR AKHIGBE,introduced to me by a friend of mine who also have this horrible and disgusting illness,i have tour round the hospitals all i keep hearing is that i will have to be taken much of dosage everyday just so subsidy the pain and inching and it keep having a sharp pain in the area that are affected,i couldn't bear the pain and the disgrace i have endure just to mention some view of my encounters with HSV1 AND HSV2,it is not an illness i want anyone to be infected with in fact i prefer HIV-AIDS to HSV1 AND HSV2. because you can still leave with it without thinking of the next second or minutes your body is going to start up again with all the horrible sharp biting and inching,this is how i met DR AKHIGBE introduced to me by my friend name is moore tangla re-email me that he has all it takes to get rid of any illness that the science have not be able to come up with the medication,so i press further to ask questions i start wondering how come the medication i have being taken are not responding to my immune system ,he explained everything to me that it is the wonders of the Almighty God and the FORE-FATHER who laid down everything for him when he was very little and with his hard work and proper study of ROOT AND HERBS he finally arrived at a stage where all he has labored for and study hard to understand the names of the root and herbs he started helping people to get cure just to say few because if i start i will never stop talking and writing.so after so much talk he proceed to the medication tell me how to get the HERPES medication and how to use it that after 8 days the herpes will be gone and there is nothing like side effect or after some time or years it will be reoccurring again.so i proceed to the items and he send it to me through DHL i received within a week because it takes 4 working days to get to me .so if you want to reach him just email him with his address DRAKHIGBESPELLHOME@GMAIL.COM or Whatsapp me +2348106618681 or you can email me at (noahalexis02@gmail.com)

Noah Alexis said...

Hello everyone my name is noah alexis am here to express my joy about how i got cure from a herbal doctor,i never knew i was ever going to get rid of this illness until i meet this herbal doctor called DR AKHIGBE,introduced to me by a friend of mine who also have this horrible and disgusting illness,i have tour round the hospitals all i keep hearing is that i will have to be taken much of dosage everyday just so subsidy the pain and inching and it keep having a sharp pain in the area that are affected,i couldn't bear the pain and the disgrace i have endure just to mention some view of my encounters with HSV1 AND HSV2,it is not an illness i want anyone to be infected with in fact i prefer HIV-AIDS to HSV1 AND HSV2. because you can still leave with it without thinking of the next second or minutes your body is going to start up again with all the horrible sharp biting and inching,this is how i met DR AKHIGBE introduced to me by my friend name is moore tangla re-email me that he has all it takes to get rid of any illness that the science have not be able to come up with the medication,so i press further to ask questions i start wondering how come the medication i have being taken are not responding to my immune system ,he explained everything to me that it is the wonders of the Almighty God and the FORE-FATHER who laid down everything for him when he was very little and with his hard work and proper study of ROOT AND HERBS he finally arrived at a stage where all he has labored for and study hard to understand the names of the root and herbs he started helping people to get cure just to say few because if i start i will never stop talking and writing.so after so much talk he proceed to the medication tell me how to get the HERPES medication and how to use it that after 8 days the herpes will be gone and there is nothing like side effect or after some time or years it will be reoccurring again.so i proceed to the items and he send it to me through DHL i received within a week because it takes 4 working days to get to me .so if you want to reach him just email him with his address DRAKHIGBESPELLHOME@GMAIL.COM or Whatsapp me +2348106618681 or you can email me at (noahalexis02@gmail.com)

JAMIE said...

Well I started 50 day Mineral detox the middle of August 2016 panicking forgetting things Crying 😭 because idk what this product doing to me I've was affected with herpes may 2016 my first breakout I was ready to kill myself now some say it work some say it don't I'm tryin have FAITH but ima take my THIS mineral Detox to my doctors tomorrow and let them run test on this product because I could be doing something else to me I miss spell things sometimes it's like it's marking my SYMPTOMS WORST??????

Ammer said...

Hello!! I’m indeed very happy for the great help that Dr. Zadson rendered to me, I was a herpes patient my husband also was a herpes patient, we saw a blog where Dr.Zadson cured herpes, we decided to contact him which we did,and he assured us of full recovery from this deadly disease and we did all that was necessary and required just less than 7 days Dr Zadson told us to go for a medical test which we did and to my greatest surprise we both tested negative to herpes i found it hard to beleive and we went to another hospital for confirmation and the case was similar there and then i knew this man is indeed true powerful and a man sent by God. If you require his servivces to cure herpes kindly email him on eduduzadsontemple@yahoo.com

Trinity Emily said...

A GREAT THANKS TO THIS WONDERFUL MAN DOC. ABEGBE THE MAN THAT HELP ME WITH HSV 2 CURE WITH HIS HERBAL CURE
Good-day to everyone in this site i want to use this means to also tell the world about doctor ABEGBE the man sent to this earth to help those who are in need, i was very sick all this years without solution i have try many means to get my self cured but nothing work out, so today i am here to also tell this to the people in this site that there is cure to this HSV 2, i was able to reach this man through the means of a friend from UK called Sophia but i live in United state, i am very happy writing this,my friend told me that she meet this man personally when she travel to Africa because of this same sickness and i was so surprise to hear that from her, she explain everything about this man cure to me, that there is herbal cure and curing spell and that was the first time i hear about curing spell, so i ask her which of the cure do you go for she told that, it was the herbal cured. she traveled there and she spend 1 week and 4 days with the doctor so before she could know she was cured totally and he decide to go for test over there before traveling back home, her result was negative and even when she get home her result remain negative i was so surprise about what she told me, i have that confidence to contact the doctor, and applied for the herbal immediately so the doctor sent me the herbal here in US, and i used it according to the way the Dr instructed, now i am cured and free from HSV2 if you want to reach this doctor just email him now DR.ABEGBESPELLHOME@GMAIL.COM OR DR.ABEGBESPELLHOME@HOTMAIL.COM
https://web.facebook.com/Doctor-Abegbe-Healer-Center-489697327900740/
If you need information about me below is my details
Name trinity emily
Email: trinity.emily01@gmail.com
Country USA