Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Step 3 Day 1 - Dose 1

I took my first dose of Step 3 and I am not sure what to think... my head is going to explode!!! It has been 2 hours since I took it and all I can think of is my head literally exploding, like a Quentin Tarantino movie. I can barely open my eyes because it hurts, and I feel so nauseous. This is only day 1... WTF is this doing to me? hmmmm


I will post again later... I cannot look at the computer screen. I never get headaches like this. I have three projects due today so I cannot miss work. Not sure what to do...

BTW - I mixed two drops with 1ml and used 1/4 cup of All Natural, nothing added, Apple Juice. I ate an english muffin with butter before taking my dose. Not sure if I ate enough or if it is just my body fighting the virus....

4 comments:

New Beginnings said...

It was a little rough for me at the beginning of step three too. I just checked and step two is where I had the terrible head ache. You are almost there. The end seemed to drag on forever.

Dreaming Girl said...

I think you need to eat more. I remember when I was on MMS it felt like I didn't eat enough...here we go again. You and I are going to weigh a ton by the time we're finished with this ha!

Victim said...

I personally get a little high after the nausea wears off, and about an hour after that my stomach just feels horrible and stays that way until I eat lunch, and then I feel fine. Dreaming Girl is right, if anything I've done to make it a little better is to eat more.

Fighter said...

Thank you all for the info. I just ate a big meal and took my second dose. We will see if the headaches comes again. It remained ALL day, but got slighter after a Venti Coffee with an extra shot of espresso. Wow, this step is horrible!!!