Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Step 3 Day 1 - Dose 2

I am alive!!! I never had a headache like that before. It lasted all day, but it broke after I drank a venti coffee with a shot of espresso. It still hurt after the coffee, but at least I could go to work and finish my projects that were due.

I just took my second dose after I ate dinner. I am gaining weight eating all these damn meals. I do not eat much and since Resolve, I have to eat 2-3 meals a day. I usually have a muffin and coffee, or something light for breakfast, and then a large late lunch.

Anyway, I await the migraine from hell. Let's see how long before it kicks in this time... hopefully it won't be as bad as the one this morning.

So my symptoms today are: migraine from hell, runny nose, nauseousness, back and neck pain, and very bloated.

Note - The tingly down below is almost gone.

There are two other hubs, thank goodness for copy paste. =)

Off to bed...

No comments: