Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Step 1 Day 7 - Dose 3

I have no new symptoms to report today. I still get that watery feeling in my mouth and often feel a little nauseous.

My huge cyclops bump on the center on my forehead is slowly fading. Also, I still have that tingly feeling down below, but it is manageable.

A few days ago I submitted a post about an issue that I was not sure how to handle. The one about the girl I am dating wanting to spend this weekend with me. Well, good news is that I told her about me doing an intense detox and how I wanted to wait until after the detox is complete before having sex again.

Resolve better work!!! This girl is already counting down the days when this shit is complete. LOL

Downing my last 7ml shot for the day... following up with a tissue for my runny nose.

I found this hilarious pic online and thought I would share it with you. I need to invest in one of these. LMAO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I stumbled on your blog and see you are two days ahead of me. Here's my blog, http://resolvedisease.blogspot.com

maybe we can support each other

thanks.

Fighter said...

Thanks... will do.